Receiving Clerk/InspectorBack to Jobs List
Inspectors needed for Aerospace Manufacturing facility
Serious inquiries only – must be able to pass competency exam
- 1 or more years of trade school, vocational education, work experience, or apprenticeship.
- Experience using basic Office Applications Preferred.
- Accurate and proficient typing/data entry skills
- Must be able to work well with others and follow instructions accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and highly motivated
- Receive incoming products, perform inspection, and complete/verify required documentation.
- Analyze drawings, sketches, and design data of parts in order to assure quality.
- Understand and demonstrate required competence to complete necessary forms, documents, and records related to the inspection department.
- Visually inspect incoming product to verify compliance with engineering requirements.
- May perform limited dimensional inspection of close tolerance features.
- Verify and complete all required documentation, certifications, etc.
- Communicate with vendors to resolve any issues related to required documentation.
- The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions, and to perform other job-related duties as requested1st Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday – Friday
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical Insurance
- Additional Medical Insurance (optional)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance