Administrative Assistant – ContractsBack to Jobs List
Fore Machine is a turn-key manufacturing company with a history of high quality and timely delivery of aerospace components. Fore Machine has been in business since 1979 and continues to expand its capabilities and manufacturing footprint through various business and program development objectives.
Fore Machine is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant (Contract Admin) that is motivated, organized and able to multi-task. This assistant will be involved in the day-to-day operations of Fore Machine’s front office and will work closely with multiple department leads and supervisors.
The Administrative Assistant will be under general supervision, but according to established policies and procedures, is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support services such as preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, maintaining files, and conducting special projects and assignments. Duties require a thorough knowledge of each Supervisor’s area of responsibility in order to gather needed data.
- Serves as receptionist, answering phones or directing visitors
- Receives and screens visitors and/or telephone calls and notifies the appropriate person, takes and relays accurate messages, and answers routine inquiries
- Opens and dates mail and also sends mail packages at request of supervisors
- Input account payable and receivable information in to QuickBooks and/or JobBoss software
- Controlling inflow and confirmation of New POs, Change POs and RFQs
- May be asked to help invoicing and maintain company accounting duties
- Maintain and organize dead job folders and recording their storage location in JobTracker
- Coordinates annual/quarterly benefit meetings between vendors and employees
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Person must be very organized, forward thinking & motivated
- Develop and maintain good relationships at all levels with the company and with customers, vendors, and/or sub-contractors.
- Work in and contribute to a positive team environment
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fast-paced worker
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in Internet Explore