Production Control AssistantBack to Jobs List
Fore Machine is a privately owned turn-key manufacturing company with a history of high quality and timely delivery of aerospace components. Fore Machine has been in business since 1979 and continues to expand its capabilities and manufacturing footprint through various business and program development objectives.
Fore Machine is looking to hire a Production Control Assistant that is motivated, organized and able to multi-task. This assistant will be involved in the day-to-day operations of Fore Machine’s production tracking and develop a clear communication channel with various customers regarding job status.
The Production Control Assistant will be under general supervision, but according to established policies and procedures, is responsible for providing administrative support services such as preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, maintaining files, and conducting special projects and assignments. Duties require a thorough knowledge of the manufacturing process and a responsibility for on-time-deliveries of machined parts.
- Controlling inflow and confirmation of New POs, Change POs and RFQs
- Maintain contract requirements; quantities, dates, pricing, payments, etc
- Customer communication regarding production and delivery status
- Keeping job travelers moving through the shop in-order to meet delivery requirements
- Verifying the shop has all items required to manufacture finished goods; models/drawing data, engineering required tooling, miscellaneous hardware, etc.
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Engineering drawing interpretation and understanding
- Experience with JobBoss or similar ERP system
- Person must be very organized, forward thinking & motivated
- Develop and maintain good relationships at all levels with the company and with customers, vendors, and/or sub-contractors.
- Work in and contribute to a positive team environment
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fast-paced worker
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in Internet Explore